Wednesday, March 12, 2008

bone head

I got a new bicycle computer last year with 2 bike support and installed the second bike kit on my commuter bike. Everything was working fine for a week or so.

On Monday morning I realized I have no cadence reading. I tried adjusting the magnet thinking it might be knocked out of alignment but to no avail. When I was home I looked at the bike and realized that the cadence sensor wire was severed. I wrapped the cadence sensor wire around my down tube and slid the wire between the tube and the shifter wire. The shifter wires are just bare wires. As I was shifting the wire act as a saw and finally chopped the cadence wire. I tried reconnecting the wires. The wires are very thin it is hard to get it back working. I might need another cadence kit.


No comments:

Listed on BlogShares